The classic overhead ™ crossover travel guitar in black matte carbon collapses to the size of a 22 * 14 * 9 inch hand luggage! It assembles in 20 seconds with our patented removable neck system, and our patented soundboard technology and all-carbon construction create a durable instrument with a massive sound.
A full 25.5-inch (650mm) scale, a versatile sillet width of 1 7/8", best-in-class components and an ergonomic corner design make it the most enjoyable guitar you've ever played! Micro piezo and TSA compliant full backpack included. (If you are viewing the list of product categories, click the product image on the left to view the full specifications, otherwise scroll down for specifications and media. Designed for travel The Overhead™ travel guitar uses a patented foldable neck system that allows assembly/disassembly in seconds. [Watch the Youtube video]
After being packed in its travel backpack, the Overhead travel guitar can be carried to most major airlines, easily slipping into the upper luggage compartment. The travel backpack includes a TSA-compliant laptop fold-out panel that can be scanned by airport security without having to remove the laptop separately. The exclusive transducer pickup system under the UPGRADEABLE bridge precisely amplifies the guitar and comes with all Overhead guitars.
Full of tone in a travel body The corner design gives a lower shoulder/combat depth that is deeper than a dreadnought, allowing the smaller body size to offer great volume and powerful bass. The bone sillet and sillet with standard tension strings Savarez give the guitar a surprisingly traditional sound. The offset rosette design maximizes the resonance and volume of the soundboard and the patented bracing and layering structure produces spectacular sound for such a compact instrument.
Pleasant to play The corner design tilts the guitar into your body, which puts it in a comfortable position for access and visualization of the key. Low profile handle with a matte finish with 1 7/8 nut, this nylon rope with a 650 mm scale is very comfortable to play. The Scoop-away™ design gives full access to the 17 frets, while maximizing the indoor air volume of the instrument for maximum acoustic volume.
- Soundboard: Unidirectional carbon fiber with exclusive carbon fiber reinforcement
- Back and sides: 6K carbon fiber
- Markings: MOP logo and position markings
- Scale: 25.5 inches (650 mm)
- Finish: Matte polyurethane
- Bridge: Carbon fiber, high breaking angle
- Tuners: Precision mechanics in antique brass 18:1 with black buttons.
- Electronics: The scalable microphone system with 4 passive piezoelectric transducers under the included JourneyTek™ bridge provides precise and clear amplification for any sound system or amp.
Removable neck assembly: Stainless steel load-bearing components Push-button release latch under the neck Large adjustment button on the back Neck: Classic low profile profile. No reinforcement bar.
Deep slot bone nut
- Neck to nut width: 1 7/8 in (48 mm)
- Neck thickness at the 1 frette era: 0.8 in (20.3 mm)
- Neck thickness at the 5th fret: 0.9 in (22.6 mm)
- Neck thickness at the 9th fret: 0.97 in (24.7 mm)
- 12 Body frets 17 frets in total
- Fret panel: Carbon fiber
- Giant brass fret thread Strings: Savarez 520
- Carte Blanche Traditional Series
Remark! To preserve the lift of the strings, you must 1 complete tone before detaching the handle. In addition, this guitar can handle high voltage strings, BUT because high voltage strings are more brittle, you have to tune 3 complete steps or your strings will quickly wear out and break.
- Weight: 3.8 lbs (1.9 kg)
- Weight with case: 7.1 lb (3.25 kg)
- Maximum depth: 4.64 inches (11.8 cm)
- Minimum depth: 3.5 inches (8.9 cm)
- Body length: 18 in (45.7 cm)
- Total length: 35.5 in (92 cm)
- Lower width of the fight: 12.5 inches (31.8 cm)
- Maximum case dimensions: L*W*H: 22*14*9 inches (55.9*35.5*22.9 cm)
DEAL MUSIC ENSURES YOU A QUALITY AFTER-SALES SERVICE!